Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most frustrating of all metabolic disorders. It’s frustrating because most physicians do not know what causes it and are ill equipped to deal with it.
There is one group of doctors and educators who do have success with PCOS. Integrative physicians who specialize in lifestyle medicine are the one most suited to help because they take a holistic view of the body and metabolism.
That is critical, because PCOS has multiple causes and contributing factors. To deal with the condition you need a complete overhaul in education around food and exercise. You also need to know what natural therapies work for the condition.
We have assembled an entire education on diet and exercise for weight loss especially as it pertains to PCOS. In this program you get:
- Fully individualized diet and exercise program based on your metabolic type
- Education on the normal female menstrual cycle and how it impacts weight gain and weight loss
- What goes wrong in PCOS and how to fix it
- Why stress should be a PCOS patient’s most pressing concern
- Why the standard dieting and exercise practices of eating less and exercising more make the situation worse
- How to eat and exercise in a way that works with rather than against the PCOS metabolism
- How to know if you have lean type or heavy type PCOS and the different treatments for each
- Learn everything you wanted to know about the supplements and natural therapies that actually work
- Full meals plans, recipes and shopping guides
- And more…..