This course takes off on the advanced topics of the previous courses and teaches the AIM format for tracking clients (assess, Investigate and Modify). The participant is then brought through a complete training in the latest concepts in the psychology of change. Participants will be given training in motivational interviewing, self-determination theory, and happiness psychology tools and techniques. The ME Fat Loss coaching model used in the ME clinic will be taught in detail along with a menu of tools to help clients in the mindset challenges that accompany body change. Included in the course.
- Overview of fat loss concepts
- Overview of the use of the HEC model and biofeedback clues
- The AIM model of fat loss results
- Overview of the biology of belief and the psychology of change
- Introduction to happiness psychology
- The science of willpower and habits
- The Metabolic Effect fat loss coaching model
- Tools techniques and protocol tools for client evaluation
- First attempt at the ME-NC3 certification exam (optional) (Additional attempts $50.)
- And more……….
All Metabolic Effect educational materials are provided through the My Courses menu item. You will need to be logged in with the same email account you made the purchase under.