The complete Metabolic Effect nutrition certification. All 3 levels included!!
The Metabolic Effect Nutrition Seminar Bundle is designed to teach you all the advanced principles of hormonal nutrition for fat loss. Fat loss is more than a simple mathematics equation of calories in and calories out. Food is information to the body. Every time you eat you have the opportunity to burn fat or store fat. This bundle teaches you everything you need to know.
The level 1 seminar focuses on the unique hormonal effects of food. Eating more of the right foods, more often, works with the body’s natural physiology and helps control hunger, raise energy and reduce cravings. By working with the body rather then against it, clients automatically eat less without relying on willpower. This style of nutrition is called preemptive eating and is based on each individual’s response to food.
The level 2 seminar delves deeper into the science behind fat loss and endocrinology. The advanced science of cell membranes, hormone receptors, gut hormone physiology and hormone-hormone interaction are covered. This course starts with a high level overview of the fat burning physiology and then quickly drills down to the in-depth advanced science practitioners need to know to help their clients. The course includes 11 of the Metabolic Effect fat loss protocols used by Dr Jade & Keoni in their clinic to deal with PCOS, menopause, female specific lower body fat loss, carb tipping and diet cycling, advanced fasting protocols and more.
The level 3 seminar teaches the AIM format for tracking clients (Assess, Investigate and Modify). The participant is then brought through a complete training in the latest concepts in the psychology of change. Participants will be given training in motivational interviewing, self-determination theory, and happiness psychology tools and techniques. The ME Fat Loss coaching model used in the ME clinic will be taught in detail along with a menu of tools to help clients in the mindset challenges that accompany body change.
Included in the course…
- The difference between hormonal and caloric nutrition
- The biochemistry of macronutrients
- The difference between a healthy diet and a fat loss diet
- How to determine your metabolic burner type
- How to find the nutritional fat loss formula
- Working with the carb and calorie tipping point
- Pre and post workout nutrition for performance, muscle gain and fat loss
- How to work with and teach clients from the fit, frail, overweight and health challenged to achieve their fat loss goals.
- The seminar includes the Metabolic Effect nutritional treatment plans, sample meal plans, recipes, and practice guidelines.
- Advanced concept in fat gain, fat loss and muscle gain
- Supplements for fat loss
- Advanced protocols in unlocking the metabolic formula
- Advanced cycling diets and hormone interactions
- Advanced diet, exercise and food timing and combinations
- Advanced prerecorded Q&A with Dr. Jade Teta
- Advanced menopausal and female specific fat loss strategies
- Body part targeting for stubborn fat loss
- Advanced supplementation practices to aid hunger, cravings, energy, muscle gain, and performance
- Advanced GI correction (The 4R program)
- Thyroid & Adrenal Support
- Overview of fat loss concepts
- Overview of the use of the HEC model and biofeedback clues
- The AIM model of fat loss results
- Overview of the biology of belief and the psychology of change
- Introduction to happiness psychology
- The science of willpower and habits
- The Metabolic Effect fat loss coaching model
- Tools techniques and protocol tools for client evaluation
- All discussed meal plans for all burner types
- Downloadable protocols for different client situations, such as menopause, menses, cellulite and many more…
- Worksheets and tools for use with your clients
- Self-Assessment exams for all 3 levels required 80% for ME-NC certification
All Metabolic Effect educational materials are provided through the My Courses menu item. You will need to be logged in with the same email account you made the purchase under.