This course teaches group exercise instructors and personal trainers how to conduct the Metabolic Effect indoor class. Participants learn the original Rest-Based Training format for group exercise. The Metabolic Effect indoor group exercise class is like no other in the industry. The workout is a 30-minute, dumbbell-based metabolic conditioning class utilizing special hybrid exercises, athletic conditioning tactics and high powered strength and plyometric moves. Unlike most formats that force instructors to adhere to a ridged and defined structure, ME teaches what we called structured flexibility. Instructors are given a flexible format that allows them full creativity in the workout.
The key aspects of the workout include:
- Rest-Based Training – Our proprietary “push until you can’t, rest until you can” format allows participants to enjoy high-intensity exercise geared to their specific level of fitness.
- Self-Determined – Participants are coached and guided to take rest as required and adjust exercises as needed.
- No choreography – There is no set choreography and the workout is not paced to music.
- Completely adjustable – The trainer learns to manage the class in a way that is infinitely adjustable according to class participants.
Also included with this seminar:
- Free membership to Lincoln Bryden’s ever-popular web site www.fitnesstrainingdownloads.com ($299 value)
The prerequisites for this class should be viewed under My Courses prior to attending the training.